Barron's SAT Subject Test Literature, 6th Edition by Christina Myers-Shaffer M.Ed.
- ISBN-10: 1438003692 ISBN-13:ISBN-13:
- Language: English ISBN-13:ISBN-10:
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 6 edition (September 1, 2014) ISBN-13:ISBN-13:ISBN-13:
- Series: Barron's Sat Subject Test Literature
- Paperback: 528 pages ISBN-13:ISBN-13:
Updated to reflect the latest subject tests in Literature, this manual presents seven full-length practice tests, and two diagnostic tests. Students will also find: A review of the seven literary elements that form the basis for the test Materials to help strengthen critical reading skills, expand vocabulary, and learn the literary terms Help for overcoming distractions and regressions while taking the test Puzzles and games designed to increase interest and improve working memory, which research shows can improve reading comprehension test scores The manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with answer explanations and automatic scoring.
Click on the below link below for Barron's SAT Subject Test Literature, 6th Edition pdf free download, whole book